Your journey begins by following these next steps:
1. Set up your Self Service Carolina and email accounts.
- Claim your account. (Your VIP ID can be found on your acceptance letter)
- Set-up Multifactor Authentication. (You must first know your password and you must then verify your identity by receiving a push notification. The free Duo Security app is the easiest and fastest way)
- Claim your Network Username.
- A tutorial is available to assist you with claiming and accessing your accounts. Be sure to check your university email on a regular basis as important communications from Financial Aid, Admissions, and various campus departments will only be sent to your university email.
2. Submit your Citizenship Verification Form and Documentation.
3. Submit your Immunization Form and provide proof of immunizations.
4. Submit your SC Residency Certification form in Self-Service Carolina that matches your start term (Fall, Spring, or Summer) AND year. This online form MUST BE done to qualify for in-state tuition.
6. Complete your FAFSA application and be sure to add USC Lancaster.