The Native American Studies Center (NASC) staff members are happy to answer your questions about the NASC and the City of Lancaster area. Visit the Reception desk for any assistance you may need.
Rules for the Visitor
- Do not enter the classroom, conference room, offices or labs without prior permission. See receptionist for details.
- Photography is not permitted inside the NASC unless permission has been granted by the Director of NASC. To request photography permission for inside the galleries please email Brittany Taylor-- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please silence phones and refrain from using cell phones and other personal electronic devices in the NASC.
- Approved researchers and art students are allowed to sketch in the galleries with prior permission from the NASC. Please e-mail Brittany Taylor- email@example.com to request permission.
- Smoking and tobacco products are prohibited at the NASC and 25 feet from the outside of the NASC.
- Please refrain from taking food, drink, and chewing gum into the NASC.
- All bags will be searched at the discretion of NASC staff.
- No bags over 12” x 24” are allowed within the galleries.
- No pets are allowed, except for assistance and guide animals.
- For your safety, do not climb or swing on support poles or pipes.
- Do not sit or stand on pedestals or display cases
- Please be sure children are attended to at all times.
- All USC Lancaster visitor policies are enforced here.
- All public areas in the NASC are accessible to visitors in wheelchairs.
- Motorized wheelchairs are permitted.
- The public restrooms at the rear of the NASC are accessible.
- An accessible drinking fountain is located near the restrooms