Classrooms and Academic Spaces
- Face coverings will be required for entry into classrooms.
- Classroom capacities will be adjusted in light of best practice recommendations. No class larger than 100 will meet in person.
- Maintain CDC-recommended physical distancing of 6-feet where feasible. If spatial adjustment is necessary, follow WHO guidance of not less than 3 feet in combination with face coverings and other mitigation strategies.
Russell House and Common Spaces
- Face coverings will be required for entry to the Russell House this Fall.
- There will be new ways to access your favorite places in the Russell House. Stay tuned for more information so you can plan your routes.
- The way students use the Russell House may change this Fall, but we are here and ready to be the focal point for your UofSC experience outside the classroom.
- Expanded options have been added for ordering ahead through Grubhub’s mobile ordering app. Panera, Chick-fil-A and all residence halls have been added to the GrubHub app.
- There will be limited seating for in-house dining, and additional food truck and food cart options will be available.
- Touchless pay options will be available.
- Face coverings will be required for entry into the Strom Thurmond Wellness and Fitness Center.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance. Multiple physical distance grids (6’x10’ matrix) have been established to clearly define personal workout spaces.
- All employees and patrons will be required to complete a screening survey and temperature check prior to entering the Strom Thurmond Wellness and Fitness Center.