Unit Deployment Team Representatives
All CAS departments have identified Unit Deployment Teams which will serve as the main points of contact for the Dean's Office in the Return to Work process. In CAS academic programs, centers and institutes, the directors will serve in this role.
The Unit Deployment Teams and Directors are responsible for implementing the Return to Work Plan in each unit. Responsibilities include serving as the communications point of contact for the Office of the Dean, coordinating the phased return of the workforce through a unit Return to Work Plan, posting signage and responding to questions about the process.
Return to Work Updates and Resources
- Return to Work Guidance Memo regarding new online Daily Health Screening Form and Posters (June 1, 2020)
- Unit Deployment Team HR Representative Guidelines (June 2, 2020)
Unit Deployment Team Meeting Handouts
June 8, 2020
- Communications and Building Signage [pdf]
- Technology and IT support [pdf]
- Facilities Contact Responsibilities [pdf]
- Research Procedures [pdf]
- HR Daily/Census Reporting [pdf]
- Budget and COVID-19 Related Costs [pdf]
- *NEW* Employee Relations [pdf]
Please contact any member of the CAS Return to Work Planning team or send questions to CASPROG@mailbox.sc.edu.