The RIS form should be used to request the following positions a minimum of four weeks before the effective date:
- Non-Tenure Track Position (FTE Instructor)
- Non-FTE Instructor (4-4 course load)
- Temporary/Adjunct Faculty Members (TFAC) needed to open additional sections during registration
- Graduate Teaching or Instructional Assistants if the position(s) exceed(s) the current year allocation
- Course Overloads for instructors in FTE or non-FTE positions
If you have questions regarding this form or the process of requesting instructional support, contact your assigned HR contact.