The Rudolph C. Barnes Sr. Symposium honors his interests and engagement through an annual program examining problems of law and morality understood in the broadest sense. The Barnes family has made the event possible through a generous endowment in his memory.
Robin Meyers, "From Galilean Sage to Supernatural Savior". Dr. Meyers also participated in a discussion panel with:
- Kevin Govern (Law, Ave Maria University)
- Jennifer Frey (Philosophy, U of SC)
- Jonathan Reibsamen (Philosophy, Columbia International University)
Mustafa Akyol, "Islam and Freedom of Expression". There was also a discussion panel with:
- Hamid Khan (USC Rule of Law Collaborative)
- Stephanie Mitchem (USC Religious Studies)
- Noah Gardiner (USC Religious Studies)
- Rudy Barnes Jr.
You can find information about earlier Barnes symposia, on the previous Barnes Symposium website.