The safety of our students and patrons is of paramount importance as we endeavor to resume in-person performances during the COVID-19 pandemic. In accordance with University policy and the guidance of public health experts, the following rules will be strictly enforced:
- All seating will be limited to allow for appropriate social distancing between all patrons or patron groups.
- Ticket reservations will only be available online and will be limited to either a single ticket purchase or a ticket pair purchase (two seats positioned next to each other). To allow the box office time to ensure adequate safe seating distance, ticket sales will cease two hours before each performance.
- Face coverings will be required when inside the theatre building.
- Loitering inside the theatre building will not be allowed. Upon arrival, patrons will be seated immediately. Likewise, patrons will be asked to exit the building immediately upon completion of the performance. In the event of a line of patrons in the lobby, patrons will be encouraged to keep a 6' minimum distance from each other.
- The theatre will be routinely cleaned and disinfected in accordance with University guidelines.
- Patrons who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the performance, have been in contact with anyone recently diagnosed or have any symptoms of illness are strongly encouraged to stay home. Refunds will be available for any patron who cancels due to illness or concern of being contagious.