Key Highlights and Placement Information
This information is about our 2012 graduates.
1. We graduated 134 students during the 2012 calendar year.
2. The working title and areas of placement include:
- Records Center Manager – Charleston County Government
- Youth Services Librarian – Charlotte Mecklenburg Library
- Head Librarian – Hammond School
- Processing Archivist - Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Media Specialist – Arcadia University
3. The majority were employed in the Southeast Region of the United States.
4. Of the graduates that reported to the Library Journal Placement and Salary Survey, the average salary for permanent, full-time employees was $33,893. The highest salary reported was $43.000.
5. 92% reported being employed in either permanent or temporary positions.
6. The average time to permanent or temporary full-time employment (not returning to a previous place of employment or position) after graduation was two months.
1This represents salaries that were reported as full-time. Some individuals omitted information, rendering the information unusable.