Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Senior Director of Research Development
College of Engineering and Computing
|LinkedIn:||My LinkedIn profile|
|Resources:||My CV [pdf]|
- Doctor of Public Administration, West Chester University
- Master of Public Administration, Arkansas State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Music, Arkansas State University
Senior research development professional with over 20 years of experience in strategic planning and research growth, research and project teaming, competitive funding landscapes, and strategic proposal development and competitiveness.
My research is focused on national university rankings and perceived biases in funding review processes based on administrative capacity and reputation. The goal of this research is to identify what contributes to perceived biases during federal and foundation agency reviews and what enables an institution to signal competitiveness to funding sponsors based on the Principal-agent and resource dependency theories.
- WCU Excellence in Scholarship and Creative Activity Award; 2020
- WCU Outstanding Doctor of Public Administration Student; 2019-2020
- NASA In-Flight Downlink, Co-PI; 2020
- Assessment Mini Grant, PI; 2018
- NCURA Region III Pam Whitlock Rising Star Award; 2017
- AR NSF EPSCoR Professional Development Grant, PI; 2015