Signal integrity engineers ensure data signal integrity in leading-edge high-frequency electronic systems by working to mitigate the effects of capacitive and inductive coupling between signal traces and vias.
You might work for a company such as a company such as Intel, Oracle, Ansys, Agilent, IBM, SPAWAR or Cisco.
Career-appropriate courses are ...
Career Concentration Classes (ELCT)
- 332 Fundamentals of Communication Systems
- 521 Introduction to Microwaves
- 562 Wireless Communication
Career Competitiveness Classes
- ELCT 564 RF Circuit Design for Wireless Communications
- ELCT 573 High Speed Digital Systems