The College of Engineering and Computing offers tours for prospective students. These general tours are led by current engineering or computing students. Daily tours last about an hour and provide a general overview of engineering and computing programs.
You will get a GENERAL overview tour around the College of Engineering and Computing building(s) led by a current student. You will see some labs, but not all labs for all majors will be shown. We are not able to offer meetings with faculty members as part of the tour. If you would like to speak with a faculty member, or see specific department labs please attend a Big Friday.
- A high school age prospective student (and their family), generally interested in attending college for some type of engineering or computing program.
- A senior in high school or transfer student (and their family) that is unable to attend a Big Friday session.
- If you are an educator, and would like to bring a group of students for a tour please contact Stefanie Perrell directly to make arrangements.
- May-August: Tours are offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 3:30 p.m.
- September-April: Tours are offered daily, Monday through Friday at 3:30 p.m.
- All tour registrations must be made at least TWO WEEKS prior to the requested date.
- We are not able to offer tours on weekends.
Register for a daily tour as part of an Academic Information Session with the Visitor Center.