University of South Carolina graduate students are invited to complete the Graduate Student Needs Assessment Survey administered through a partnership between the Graduate School and the Department of Student Life. Data from this survey will be used to inform program and resource planning for UofSC graduate students.
Your input is extremely valuable and completely voluntary. Your responses will be kept confidential, and no individual responses will be shared with colleges, departments, or programs. This survey will focus on the following areas within the graduate student experience:
- Program Experience
- Professional Development
- Campus Resources
- Housing and Transportation
- Mental Health
- Student Engagement
- Family Obligations
- Communication Preferences
The survey was sent Thursday April 14th, via email, to all graduate and professional students. Check your university email to access the survey. If you have trouble accessing the survey, please contact Dr. Angelina Sylvain at email@example.com. The survey itself takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be open until May 6, 2022.
Graduate students who complete the survey will have the option to enter up to four raffles – the sooner you submit your response, the more submissions you could get for the top prize!
- Raffle 1: Complete the survey by April 22 and you will have the option to enter a raffle for $50 at the UofSC Bookstore as well as three submissions into Raffles 2, 3, and 4, respectively.
- Raffle 2: Complete the survey by April 29 and you will have the option to enter a raffle for UofSC baseball game tickets for you and four guests, as well as two submissions into Raffles 3 and 4, respectively.
- Raffle 3: Complete the survey by May 6 and you will have the option to enter a raffle for an Amazon smart device, as well as one submission into Raffle 4.
- Raffle 4: All survey respondents have the option to enter at least once into a surprise raffle worth $500. The prize will be announced on May 13.
It is our sincere hope that all graduate students will participate in this survey, as the information gathered will provide unique insight into an underserved group on campus. If you have further questions about this survey or how the data will be used on UofSC’s campus, please contact Dr. Angelina Sylvain, Vice Dean for Graduate Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.