Fully Online/Accelerated Term
- Major: Curriculum and Instruction
- Degree: Doctor of Education
- School/College: Education
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Areas of Concentration
- Curriculum Studies
- Educational Technology
- STEM Education (beginning Summer 2020)
Fall Application Deadline: June 1
Spring Application Deadline: November 1
Summer Application Deadline: March 1
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Letter of Intent showing applicant's fit for the program including a possible problem of practice for research and a description of any previous action research experience
- CV or Resume
- Successful scholarly writing sample with applicant as sole author and using American Psychological Association (APA) citations and references
A Note from the Program
Applicants will be notified of admission decisions approximately one month after application deadline. See the program website for application and deadline information. For the Curriculum Studies concentration, the scholarly writing sample should not exceed 25 pages related to a researched problem or currently trending area in the field of education. The applicant must be the only author. These problems or areas referenced in the sample may be within classrooms, schools, school districts, or other related professional setting. This writing sample is required to ensure that applicants possess the necessary writing skills to compose academic reports and documents at the doctoral level.