- Major: Electrical Engineering - APOGEE
- Degree: Master of Science
- School/College: Engineering and Computing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
- Official Transcripts (baccalaureate in electrical engineering or related field required with at least a B average)
- Official GRE Scores (higher than 153 verbal, 155 quantitative, 3 analytical)
- TOEFL Score (for students whose native language is not English, must score at least an 80)
A Note from the Program
Admission is competitive. Admitted students generally score well above our required minimums. Prospective students should apply to the program of their choice but realize that the number of spaces available is limited. Entry requirements are also subject to change at any time. Our distance delivery method is called APOGEE, A Program of Graduate Engineering Education, and is available through streaming video.