Fully Online/Accelerated Term
- Major: Health Promotion, Education and Behavior
- Degree: Master of Public Health
- School/College: Public Health
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Deadline: March 15
- GRE Score (not required for the 2020-2021 admission cycle)
- Official Transcripts
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal Statement
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
A Note from the Program
The HPEB MPH Professional Online program is designed for individuals with aspirations to be practitioners in health department, community, school, or worksite settings. Applicants must have a minimum of two years post-baccalaureate health-related professional experience.