- Major: Nurse Anesthesia
- Degree: Master of Nurse Anesthesia
- School/College: Medicine
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Spring Application Deadline: April 1
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in One of the 50 States (South Carolina licensure is required by matriculation if licensure is not a part of the Nurse Licensure Compact)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (from health care professionals who have supervised clinical experience)
- Official GRE Score
- Official Transcripts
- Resume Listing One Year Critical Care Experience (include type, location, and duration, but do not include Emergency Room or Step-down Critical care as part of the one year requirement)
- Personal Interview with the Admissions Committee (select candidates)
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Spring Semester