- Major: Nursing Administration
- Degree: Certificate of Graduate Study
- School/College: Nursing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Spring Application Deadline: August 1
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 from Previous Undergraduate Degree (but all transcripts are reviewed regardless of the program)
- 3 Letters of Reference (from Masters-prepared RNs)
- Personal Goal Statement (should reflect program outcomes)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Current Unencumbered RN Licensure in State of Residence
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Spring Semester
A Note from the Program
This online program is available in states whose licensing boards approve distance learning. While the majority of students are from SC and surrounding states, the USC College of Nursing is not currently authorized to provide this program in all states. Please refer to our State Authorization website for a list of all available states.