- Major: Nursing Practice
- Degree: Doctor of Nursing Practice
- School/College: Nursing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Summer BSN-DNP Application Deadline: February 1
Fall DNP (Post Masters) Application Deadline: March 1
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (from all earned degrees)
- Transcripts from all Colleges/Universities (regardless of number of credits earned)
- 3 Letters of Recommedation (from a Doctorally prepared registered nurse or physician)
- Personal Goal Statement (should reflect program outcomes)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Current Unencumbered RN Licensure in State of Practice
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Summer Semester for BSN entry applicants only
- Fall Semester for Post Masters entry applicants only
Area of Concentration
BSN Entry Options (required to choose):
- Adult Gerontology Adult Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Post Master's Option (not required) :
- Nurse Executive Leadership
A Note from the Program
The DNP program is designed to prepare nurses as clinical practitioners and scholars to assume advanced practice clinical and leadership roles.