- Major: Sciences
- Degree: Master of Arts in Teaching
- School/College: Interdisciplinary
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Graduate Record Exam, Miller Analogies Test, or Praxis II Content Exam Score in the
Following Specialized Areas:
- Minimum Score of 148 in Biology (Test Code: 5235)
- Minimum Score of 152 in Chemistry (Test Code 5245)
- Minimum Score of 130 in Physics (Test Code 5265)
- Official Transcripts
- Letter of Intent
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
- Summer Semester
Areas of Concentration
- Earth Sciences
- Natural Sciences
A Note from the Program
The Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) Sciences-Secondary Education with options in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science and Natural Science leads to initial teacher certification, except in the areas of Earth Science and Natural Science.