$1,000 given annually to two exceptional graduate instructors or instructional assistants.
One award given in each category:
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Education or Related Professional Programs
- Science, Mathematics or Related Professional Programs
As part of the nomination packet, Graduate Directors will be required to submit:
- Nomination Form (signed by the graduate director)
- Two-Page Statement from the Nominee (providing a summary of their teaching activities and experiences, and addressing their teaching philosophy)
- Supporting Letters (up to 3, from faculty and/or students emphasizing the nominee’s teaching record)
- Summary of Teaching Evaluations (not to exceed 2 pages, compiled by a faculty mentor)
- Any Additional Relevant Material (e.g. syllabi, course outlines, etc.)
- Nominee's CV or Resume
Programs may only nominate up to two candidates.
The Spring 2020 deadline will be announced soon.