McCutchen House serves lunch Tuesday-Friday each week from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. except for UofSC holidays and breaks.
Grab and Go Lunch menus
All Grab and Go Lunches include an entrée and sides and are $8.95 + tax. A beverage can be added for an additional $1.25 + tax.
January 29 to March 8
- Blackened Salmon: Wild-caught salmon, lightly blackened and topped with pickled red onion; served over a bed of smoked tomato, okra, and corn.
- Steak Diane: Seared center-cut top sirloin tournedos served in a rich cremini mushroom Dijon sauce and set atop Yukon gold mashed potatoes and haricot vert.
- Eggplant Terrine: Potato, eggplant and garden vegetables rolled, sliced and lightly seared. Paired with tri-colored couscous and quinoa; garnished with pickled radish.
- Chicken a la King: Diced chicken breast in a cream-based gravy with mushrooms, bell peppers and pimientos; served in a puff pastry vol-au-vent.
- Chef Walter’s Hot Brown: Our version of a southern staple. Sliced smoked turkey breast layered on sourdough toast points and finished with a locally crafted white cheddar beer sauce, diced tomatoes, and black pepper bacon. Served with house-seasoned fries.
- Special of the Day: Ask your server.