Spring 2020 Lunch Menus
Large Party lunches are $11.95 + tax per person (tomato pie, bread, salad, lunch, beverages, and dessert included). We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Tomato Pie
- Dinner Rolls
Soup or salad (choose one):
- McCutchen House Salad Mixed greens, tomato, diced cucumber, sliced red onion rings, smoked gouda cheese and sunflower seeds paired with our scratch-made house vinaigrette, ranch or balsamic dressing.
- Soup of the Day Prepared daily — Ask your server for the day's selection.
Entrée (choose one):
- Dijon-Maple Glazed Salmon: Salmon, cut in-house daily, is lightly seasoned and baked with a scratch-made Dijon mustard maple glaze. Served with vegetable of the day and a curried quinoa and couscous blend.
- Roasted Chicken Leg Quarter: Rubbed with oil and our blend of herbs and seasonings, we roast our leg quarters fresh every day and serve them with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes and vegetable of the day.
- Garlic Ginger Glazed Pork: Fresh pork tenderloins are marinated in a soy-citrus mix and roasted, then sliced to order and drizzled with a garlic ginger reduction. Topped with cilantro and lime wedge and served with the vegetable of the day and a curried quinoa and couscous blend.
- Chocolate Walnut Pie
For our valued customers, please note:
- McCutchen House is cashless. Please pay by credit card, debit card or check. We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Lunches are $11.95 + tax per person unless otherwise noted (lunch, beverages, and dessert included).
- Reservations are highly encouraged.
- Large groups: McCutchen House is able to accommodate groups of 12–20 people with an advance reservation.
McCutchen House will be closed on the
- February 5 (HRSM Experience Expo)
- March 9–13 (University spring break)