Spring 2020 Lunch Menus
Large Party lunches are $11.95 + tax per person (tomato pie, bread, salad, lunch, beverages, and dessert included). We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Tomato Pie
Soup or salad (choose one):
- McCutchen House Salad Mixed greens, tomato, diced cucumber, sliced red onion rings, smoked gouda cheese and sunflower seeds paired with our scratch-made house, ranch, blue cheese or balsamic dressings.
- Soup of the Day Prepared daily — Ask your server for the day's selection.
Entrée (choose one):
- Black and Blue Steak Salad: Our entrée salad consists of a juicy blackened flat iron steak that’s sliced and placed on a bowl of mixed greens, tomato, diced cucumber, purple onion, crumbled blue cheese and toasted sunflower seeds. Choice of our scratch-made house, ranch, blue cheese or balsamic dressings.
- McCutchen House Broiled Halibut: Firm yet flaky with a delicate flavor, our halibut is lightly brushed with olive oil, salt and pepper, topped with a parmesan cheese breadcrumb mixture, then baked. Served with the vegetable of the day and a couscous-quinoa blend.
- Pulled Pork Plate: We season boneless Boston butt with our own spice mix and cider vinegar, then slow cook it for five hours. After pulling the pork, we add a touch of our barbeque sauce. Served with the vegetable of the day and potatoes au gratin.
- McCutchen House Signature Chocolate Walnut Pie
For our valued customers, please note:
- McCutchen House is cashless. Please pay by credit card, debit card or check. We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Lunches are $11.95 + tax per person unless otherwise noted (lunch, beverages, and dessert included).
- Reservations are highly encouraged.
- Large groups: McCutchen House is able to accommodate groups of 12–20 people with an advance reservation.