Fall 2019 Thursday Dinner Menus
Three seating times are available: 6:00 p.m., 6:15 p.m., and 6:30 p.m. Please indicate your seating time preference when you make your reservation.*
*We appreciate your promptness at your seating time as there are limited seats available for each time slot.
Thursday Dinner dates, August-September:
August 29, September 5, and 19, 2019
Future menus will be posted soon.
- Chef’s Selection Your server will inform you of this evening’s soup.
- McCutchen House Salad Fresh-chopped romaine and spring mix, tomato, diced cucumber, thinly-sliced red onion rings, sunflower seeds and shredded cheese with your choice of house-made house, ranch or balsamic vinaigrette dressings.
- Roasted Beet and Arugula Salad A bed of fresh arugula paired with roasted diced beets, toasted almonds and mandarin oranges tossed in a light and flavorful balsamic vinaigrette with a hint of fennel.
- Steak au Poivre Tender tournedos of beef coated with cracked black pepper, seared, then finished in a shallot brandy cream reduction. Served with sour cream, chive mashed potatoes and seasonal grilled vegetables.
- Crabcakes Jumbo lump crab lightly coated in panko and sautéed, then placed atop a creamy gouda polenta cake with smoky sun-dried tomato cream sauce. Served with grilled asparagus.
- Roast Pork Soy-citrus marinated pork tenderloins roasted, then sliced into medallions and drizzled with an apple-jalapeno glaze. Served with golden rice pilaf and sautéed spiced cabbage.
- Chocolate Walnut Pie Rich and decadent, our signature house-made dessert is a favorite. Other dessert choices will vary regularly.
- Because of the academic requirements of the students to complete assignments, dining conclusion is 8:30 p.m.
- All dinners are $28.00 + tax per person.
- Reservations: Thursday night dinners will be limited to 48 customers. Reservations will be required.
- Large groups: McCutchen House is able to accommodate groups up to 20 people with an advance reservation.
- Refunds are available for cancellations if made by 6 p.m. the day of dinner.
- Reservations and payments are made online in advance.
- McCutchen House servers aren’t able to accept tips, but if you would like to support our students, please visit sc.edu/hrsm/give.