Tour Dates: May 13–22, 2019
Faculty Leader: Dr. Annette Burnsed
Discover first-hand one of the fashion and retail hubs of the world! This trip to
Paris, France, is a unique opportunity to observe and experience key international
retailing and designer venues, as well as important museums, galleries, artistic venues,
exhibitions, markets, and related businesses. Join us on this exciting journey, “From
Runway to Hallway,” and see how apparel fashion influences home fashion and vice-versa!
- Guided tour of Paris
- "Chanel and the Rue Saint-Honoré" and "Fashion in the Palais Royal Neighborhood" walking
- Day trip to Versailles and guided tour of the "Private Apartments of the Kings"
- Guided tour of Fondation Pierre Bergé — Yves Saint Laurent; Musée du Louvre; Musée
d’Orsay; and Le Musée du Parfum Fragonard
- Eiffel Tower; Avenue des Champs-Élysées; Seine cruise; Pantheon; Arc de Triomphe;
and Cathédrale de Notre Dame de Paris
- Les Arts Décoratifs: (1) Musée des Arts Décoratifs and (2) Musée de la Mode et du
- Fashion show at the Galeries Lafayette
- And more!
*The venues listed above are representative, and may be subject to change.
Tour Costs Include*:
- Ground transportation in Paris
- Hotel accommodations (double occupancy)
- Meals: Daily breakfast, group welcome dinner and group farewell dinner
- Entrance to tours, museums, and other course outings
*In addition to the tour fee, you must register for RETL 592M for the Maymester 2019
Semester. Tuition and fees are not covered by the tour cost.
Please complete your application with the Study Abroad office prior to February 9,
Tour fees are non-refundable. Tour cost is $4,425.00.
Payment Due Dates:
First payment; November 15, 2018
A non-refundable deposit of $2,212.50 is due
Second payment: February 1, 2019
Remaining payment of $2,212.50 is due