Not yet fully vaccinated? The sooner you are, the more chances you have to win.
Here’s how it works:
- The School of Law’s Vaccination Incentive Program will run from September 1 through November 17, 2021 (excluding Fall Break week) and is only open to law students who are enrolled in the Fall 2021 semester.
- Those students who wish to participate in this voluntary program must submit an electronic entry form. There is no need to fill out the form more than once.
- The School of Law will randomly select and notify winners each Wednesday at noon, and those winners have until the next day – Thursday – by 2:00 p.m. to show proof of vaccination to Ronee’ Woodley in the Dean’s Suite 273.
- For the purposes of this program, proof of vaccination will be defined as having a compliant COVID-19 vaccination status uploaded on the university’s MyHealthSpace system. Instructions for uploading your vaccination record can be found below.
- Law students are eligible to receive only one prize for the duration of the program.*
- If you fill out the form but have not been fully vaccinated (depending on the vaccine you receive) by the deadline stated above, your entry will be disqualified.
Remember, participation in the program is voluntary, but students must first complete the entry form to be eligible.
How to upload your vaccination card to MyHealthSpace
Once you have been fully vaccinated – by receiving two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine – you should upload your completed vaccination card. If you get your vaccine administered through University Health Services, you do not need to upload your proof of vaccination because your status will be automatically updated.
- Log into MyHealthSpace using your UofSC network username and password
- Click the Medical Clearances tab.
- Click the green Update button next to COVID Test/Vaccine.
- Attach a photo of your vaccine card or record.
- Enter your vaccination date(s) and choose which vaccine you received. Click Done.
- Your status should now say Under Review, and will change to Compliant after it is confirmed by University Health Services.
*PLEASE NOTE: The School of Law’s Vaccination Incentive Program is different than the university’s #GarnetandVaxxed program. Any university student, faculty or staff member who has uploaded proof of vaccination to MyHealthSpace has already been entered in the weekly drawings through the #GarnetandVaxxed program. Winning a prize in the School of Law’s Vaccination Incentive Program does NOT disqualify you from winning a prize through the university’s #GarnetandVaxxed program, or vice versa.