We appreciate your willingness to take an active role in the fight against COVID-19. Please stay safe and help us spread the word about #MedPledgeGreenville.
Share Your Pledge
Share your #MedPledgeGreenville commitment by saving these images and sharing them on the social media platforms of your choice. Be sure to use the #MedPledgeGreenville hashtag.
Help Stop the Spread in Greenville
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- Wash your hands frequently and for at least 20 seconds
- Wear a face covering out in public
- Practice physical distancing around others outside of your immediate family or home
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
- Avoid group gatherings especially those indoors or in spaces with poor airflow
Respect Others' Health and Well-being
- Wear a face covering when requested or required and especially when physical distancing isn't possible
- Avoid close contact with others or situations where you'll be congregating closely in a large group
- Respect the personal space of others