How the event works:
Applicants must submit their application and required materials by the deadlines listed below. By participating in Decision in a Day, applicants can waive the statement of purpose and letters of recommendation requirements. All attendees are automatically considered for our largest fellowship awards. Before you leave, you'll receive your potential admission and financial award package.
Please note that registration for Decision in a Day does not guarantee an invitation or consideration for fellowship awards (see eligibility requirements below).
|Event Date||Application and Materials Deadline*|
|Saturday, Sept. 29, 2018||Friday, Sept. 21, 2018|
|Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018||Friday, Nov. 2, 2018|
*Applications and materials received after these dates will not be considered for these events.
How to participate:
- Register online for the MACC Decision in a Day event by the required deadline (see chart above).
- Submit your application and materials by 5 p.m. EST on the required deadline (see chart above).
Required application materials:
- Submitted online application and paid application fee
- For the required statement of purpose in the application, upload a Word document that says "MACC Decision in a Day."
- Transcripts from each college/university attended
- Official GMAT scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (International applicants only. See our International Students page for waiver policy and score requirements).
- For the required letters of recommendations, enter the following individuals as your references and select "No" to "Will this provider be submitting the letter of recommendation online?"
- Cumulative GPA or most recent 60 hrs GPA of at least 3.25
- Major GPA of at least 3.00
- GMAT score of at least 570 (or GMAT waiver)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.