What sets UofSC apart from other MBA programs
For decades, the Darla Moore School of Business has been the leading international business institution in the United States, as evidenced by its No. 1 rankings for undergraduate and graduate international business.
International Excellence | No. 1 International MBA in the United States
- The International MBA curriculum was the first in the world to deliver an integrated understanding of the impact of country- and region-specific social, cultural, economic and political factors on multinational business.
- Our international business faculty serve on the editorial boards of some of the top international business research journals in the country and conduct cutting-edge research in their fields, which is why we’re ranked No. 1 for international business research productivity.
- As a UofSC MBA student, you’ll benefit from this wealth of knowledge and experience, transforming you into an unstoppable global leader.
A Global Focus | Longest in-country immersion of any International MBA program based in the U.S.
Business takes place in the marketplace, not the classroom. As a Moore School International MBA student, you’ll live internationally to build your experience and develop the skills you need to be a leader in a multinational organization — in the U.S. or anywhere in the world. This includes
- In-country corporate experiences and consulting projects to gain an in-depth understanding of the industry and the region
- Student-selected immersion tracks in the country of your choice
- International exchange programs at more than 67 schools in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America
A Global Network of Unstoppable Grads
With nearly 50,000 alumni working in nearly 100 countries and all 50 states, our students are leaders in their industries, which range from multinational corporations to independent small businesses. They’ve gone on to excel at more than 100 top-performing companies such as Amazon, Coca-Cola, ESPN, Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Boeing, Google and UPS.
Our alumni tell us that their MBAs helped them revamp their careers in ways they didn’t think possible. Professionals who had grown tired of the daily grind enrolled in our MBA program and gained skills that put them on a better, more fulfilling career path. With a Moore School MBA, they became truly unstoppable.