Developing the Transnational Mindset
Unlike many schools where international implications often are discussed only at the end of the semester, global perspectives and experiences permeate classes at the Moore School. Students have a number of options to gain exposure to global business issues, including:
- International study abroad opportunities
- Foreign language study, including Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic and Swahili
- Specialized international cohort programs
- International internships and study abroad
- International Service Learning
At the Moore School, students have the opportunity to get out of the classroom and experience international business first hand. At our business school, this is no mere road trip touring another country. Instead, as part of the program, students can live and breathe the business culture of another country — an experience that prepares them for life as global managers and global citizens.