Fall 2019 Business Expo — Sept. 18
Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
What to Do/Expect as an Employer
Registration is a two-step process.
- Be sure you're registered in Handshake, UofSC's job board and recruiting system. If you are new to Handshake, it takes approximately 72 hours to get approved. For more information, you can see our Handshake fact sheet.
- Pay for your table in Eventbrite. If you haven't paid, your table is not reserved.
If you do not complete the first step, students will not be able to see what positions you have available. If you do not complete the second step, you will not have a table.
If you have any questions, please contact Dawn Marshá at 803-777-5042 or email@example.com.
The event will be held at the Columbia Convention Center.
Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
1101 Lincoln St.
Columbia, SC 29201
You must visit Handshake to enter available positions. For all postings, there is an approval process which takes 24-72 hours. We strongly encourage you to post well in advance of the event to give students time to research the positions.
You can view our Handshake registration flier if you are new to the system.
If you need more information on posting jobs, you can view our Handshake job posting flier.
You can find a number of hotels in the area by visiting the university's Explore Columbia page.
Materials should not be sent to the Moore School. Please use the address below to ship materials. All materials must arrive by Sept. 11.
PRX Exposition Services
196A Shop Grove Drive
Columbia, South Carolina 29209
DMSB/Fall Business EXPO
Your Company Name
Location: Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center 1101 Lincoln St., Columbia, SC 29201
Check-in time: Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
Parking: Parking is first come, first served in the lot next to the convention center. You may also park in the Park Street garage.
Lunch: to maximize your time with our students, lunch will be available between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m.
Please have all items broken down and prepared for shipping by 4:00pm on the day of EXPO.
All companies are responsible for return shipment of their items. Please prepare and attach return shipment labels to items being shipped via FedEx or UPS. You will be provided a form to complete for PRX Exposition Services to pick up, however, you must call your carrier with your account number. All items are the responsibility of each company.
If you are not personally attending the event, we ask that you please provide this information to the appropriate colleague(s) who are.
INTERVIEW BOOTH REGISTRATION
- Visit Eventbrite to select and pay for your EXPO table
Answer "yes"/"no" to the order form question "will you be joining us for interviews the following day?"
- If "yes", answer following questions about number of booths and lunch attendance
- Reserve your space by requesting your interviews in Handshake.
- Review the EXPO page in Handshake for more details.
- Barbie Smrekar, in UofSC's main career center, will work directly with you on your schedule.
No — this event is exclusively for business majors.