Darla Moore School of Business Code of Student Conduct for Undergraduate Students
The Darla Moore School of Business is recognized globally for educating students who are prepared to become responsible business and civic leaders. An effective learning environment where students and faculty value integrity, professionalism and diligence is foundational to this mission. Consistent with these values, USC's Leadership Council and the faculty of the Darla Moore School of Business expect students to:
- Spend a minimum of two hours outside of class studying for each hour of classroom time.
- Exhibit classroom behavior that is respectful to faculty and fellow students.
- Refrain from the use of phones and other electronic equipment during class unless permitted by the instructor.
- Arrive to class on time, actively participate in class and not leave class early.
- Keep up with assigned readings and complete assignments on time.
- Contribute fully to team assignments.
- Respect the university’s staff and be responsible stewards of its facilities.
- Abide by the University of South Carolina Honor Code approved by the Undergraduate Student Leadership Council and the faculty of the Darla Moore School of Business.