Undergraduate students must be enrolled full time (at least 12 hours) to receive any College of Nursing scholarships. Priority for scholarship consideration will be given to graduate students’ enrolled full time (at least 9 hours).College of Nursing Scholarship Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
a. The applicant must be admitted to the College of Nursing or currently enrolled in the College.
b. The applicant must meet academic requirement(s) as follows:
- Freshman: GPA of 3.0 and minimum SAT total score of 1000 or ACT composite score of 24
- Continuing Undergraduate Students: Institutional and overall GPA of 3.0 and no below ‘C’ grade in a required nursing or science course
- Transfer Undergraduate Students: GPA of 3.0 on coursework at previous institution(s) and no below ‘C’ grade in a required nursing or science course
- New Graduate Students: Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 at previous institution(s)
- Continuing Graduate Students: Graduate GPA of 3.0 and no below ‘B’ grades
- Transfer Graduate Students: Undergraduate and Graduate GPA of 3.0 at previous institution(s) and no below ‘B’ graduate grades
If you have any questions about the form please contact the Office of Academic Affairs at 803-777-8777.