To use the Zoom enabled features in our conference rooms, you need to know a few bits of information. Please note the following:
- Connecting by Computer
- Connecting by Phone
- Dial the provided Call in Number
- Corresponding meeting ID
When you are ready to start your zoom meeting in one of our tech enabled conference rooms, follow the instructions below.
Starting a Zoom Meeting
- Click the “Home” icon in the Zoom application.
If the Zoom application is not open, click the "Zoom Icon" on the desktop.
- Click the downward arrow beside the “New Meeting” button and verify that “Start with
Video” and “Use My Personal Meeting ID” are checked.
- Click the “New Meeting” button to start the meeting. The remote participants will click the link you sent to join.
- The meeting window will open with the default camera and microphone selected.
- To mute the microphone in the room or stop sharing video, click the “Mute” button
or the “Stop Video” button respectively.
- To record the meeting, click the “Record” button and choose to “Record on this Computer”
or “Record to the Cloud”.
- To stop recording, click the “Pause/Stop Recording” button(s) or “End Meeting”.
Once the recording has been stopped, the recording must be processed before viewing. If you selected “Record to the Cloud”, notify the TRC (email@example.com) that the meeting was recorded, including the date, time and room and we will share the link, once processed.
- To share your screen contents click the “Share” button.
- To end the meeting click “End Meeting”.