To request support with IT related issues, please submit a ticket through the ServiceNow Portal.
By submitting your request through the portal, your ticket will automatically be routed to the proper assignment group.
- New computer setup
- Software installation
- Diagnosis and repair of computer hardware and software
- Installation and diagnosis of computer peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.)
Below are some of the software packages available to Faculty & Staff. Please consult with CON IT to find out how to obtain any of the software listed.
* Comes Standard on all Computers
- Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, OneDrive) *
- Adobe Acrobat DC (PDF editing and creation)
- VLC (Media Player)
- EndNote (Reference Management)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Image Editing)
Digital/Online Course Content Creation
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (Speech to Text with Scientific Vocabulary)
- OBS - Open Broadcast Software (Video Capture)
- Adobe Connect (Add-in)
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Anyconnect VPN *
- FireEye *
- Symantec *
- Spirion *
- IBM Bix Fix *
There are shared network printers conveniently stationed throughout the CON, providing both Black & White and Color options for all Faculty & Staff. In addition, Bizhub multifunction print, copy, fax, scan are provided as well. We encourage all staff to utilize the central, shared printing options instead of local desktop printing. In select instances where private/confidential information is being printed regularly, an end-user may be assigned a desktop printer.
Network printers will be automatically installed based on your particular floor.