Registration Now Open!
Please register to get links to the posters and oral presentations.
This free event includes:
- Keynote Address (Mary Ann Parsons Lectureship)* ~ Friday, April 2nd, 10-11am
- Student Poster Sessions & Oral Presentations*
- Undergraduate Students, Friday, April 9th, 10-11am
- Graduate Students, Friday, April 16th, 10-11am
- Poster Session, Friday, April 23rd, 10-11am
- Award Presentations ~ Friday, April 30th, 10-11am
*Keynote address delivered by:
Rita H. Pickler, PhD, RN, FAAN, The FloAnn Sours Easton Professor of Child and Adolescent Health
Director, PhD & MS in Nursing Science Programs, Martha S. Pitzer Center for Women, Children & Youth
The Ohio State University College of Nursing
Accepted abstracts will be considered for one of three awards:
- Best Undergraduate Student Presentation
- Best Graduate Student Presentation
- Best Overall Student Presentation
Awardees will be recognized during the event with a certificate and a $100 cash award. For more information, contact Gene Brown: GEMEDING@mailbox.sc.edu
Call for Research Mentor Awards
The CON Research and Scholarship Day 2021 Committee is accepting nominations for Best Research Mentor Award. Nominations can be accepted from students who would like to nominate their College of Nursing faculty mentors, and also from CON faculty who would like to recognize their senior and/or peer mentors who have helped them in their career. The nomination form can be found here and submissions will be accepted until March 19, 2021. Send completed forms to Gene Brown.