Request Testing Services
If you're interested in requesting testing services for your UofSC System Campus, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, there is not a test for COVID-19 testing for system campuses.
The on-boarding process is only a few steps:
- The institution will identify "collectors" at their home institution
- The collectors will complete free mandatory HIPAA and system training
- The Diagnostic Genomics Labs will provide the conicals and labels for collection
- Per the pending FDA EUA, the collectors will supervise the collection and ensure samples are returned to the lab in the predefined time frame
- Samples are typically resulted out within 24 hours after arriving to the lab
The Diagnostic Genomics Lab utilizes Student Health Service's system for registration and resulting. It is best to contact Student Health Services to find out if you are able to receive results from their system.
Results are typically available within 24 hours in Student Health Service's MyHealthSpace. Patients will login using their UofSC credentials.
If you have any additional questions, please Contact Us.