The SCOR2E Network is an ongoing monthly meeting in Sumter, South Carolina, open to all pharmacists, especially those practicing in rural settings. Each meeting offers ACPE-accredited live CE opportunities.
Upon completion of these activities, the participants should be able to:
- Discuss methods to improve care and promote wellbeing in the context of rural health
- Review guideline updates for the management of chronic disease states
- Identify non-pharmacologic methods to improve health outcomes
- Apply safe and effective evidence-based prescribing of medications in the outpatient setting
SCOR2E Network meetings are held on the fourth Monday of the month from 5-7 p.m. The program runs from September 2022 to August 2023.
- Visit the USC College of Pharmacy Learning Express hub.
- Under “Programs” click on “Southeastern Collaboration of Rural Health Research & Education (SCORrE) Network (Sumter, SC)." Please note: this program may not be available until a few days before the event.
- Scroll down, and click on the green “Register Now” button, doing so will trigger the login screen to appear.
- Log in or create an account.
- If you have attended a program accredited by the USC COP: Select “Login” in the top right side of the webpage. Your username is your email address. If you cannot remember your password, click “Forgot Password?”, if you can’t remember your email or the “Forgot Password” link isn’t working please email us at CE@cop.sc.edu, or call our office at 803-777-9979.
- To Create an Account: If you have never claimed CE credit through this website in the past, please choose “Create an Account” and complete the form. You must include your NABP e-Profile ID number and the month and day of birth that are associated with your NABP e-Profile in order for us to process your CPE credit.
- Confirm your personal information, especially your NABP e-Profile ID and month/day of birth, and click on the blue “Register” button.
- You should receive a confirmation email that you have been registered. If you do not receive this email or have any other questions about the registration process, please contact us at CE@cop.sc.edu or 803-777-9979.