Skip to Content
Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Serve as liaison with the university’s vice president for diversity, equity, and inclusion
and the Council for Academic Diversity Officers.
- Develop a strategic plan for diversity that addresses the college’s commitment to
being a diverse, safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Monitor the success of diversity and inclusion initiatives implemented as part of
the strategic plan for diversity and inclusion.
- Support initiatives to enhance the recruitment, retention and success of diverse faculty
and staff with emphasis on underrepresented groups.
- Develop and sustain diversity initiatives among faculty to broaden the inclusion of
diverse voices in the curriculum and build capacity to engage diversity critically
- Support the development of strategies to enhance the recruitment, retention and academic
success of undergraduate and graduate students, particularly those from underrepresented
- Enhance efforts to conceptualize, assess, nurture, and cultivate equity, social justice,
and diversity within the College of Social Work and serve as a resource to the wider
- Work with the Office of Diversity and Inclusion to assess the college’s efforts focused
on composition, achievement and inclusion.
- Ensure the college adheres to the NASW Code of Ethics in our educational mission with
students and in our professional relationships among staff and faculty.
Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.