Why apply to Master of International Business?
- Prestige: earn a master's degree from the top ranked international business school in the US (U.S. News & World Report, 2021)
- Flexibility: all-remote part-time evening classes accommodate your work schedule
- Versatility: learn in-demand skills—with a global focus—indata analytics, global management, corporate governance, leadership and negotiations, and more high-growth fields
- Innovation: Live technology offers more engagement with professors than a traditional classroom
- Support: access bilingual academic assistance with local counselors and tutoring and English support available as needed
- Access: participate in internships with top employers including Amazon, IBM, KPMG, and more
- Security: complete your degree program from home—no travel restrictions or visa requirements
Not yet ready for a master’s degree? Consider our all-virtual Master’s Start Business or Global Strategy Certificate programs to boost your international business skills and grow your professional network.