Instructions for Configuring Entourage as a Secure WebDAV Client
For the following instructions, we will use a fictitious person with the following parameters. You, of course, will substitute your specific information.
Full Name: Ned Nash
- Open Entourage then select Tools then Accounts.
- Select New Mail Account
- Select My account is on an Exchange server click Configure Manually to continue (Figure 1).
- For the following account settings refer to (Figure 2).
- Enter a name for the mail profile in the Account Name field.
- Enter your name in the Name field.
- Enter the email address for the account being setup in the Email field.
- Enter your Username for the Account ID field.
- Enter ds.sc.edu for the Domain.
- Enter https://web.mail.sc.edu for the Exchange server.
- Select the This DAV service requires a secure connection (SSL) checkbox.
- Select Advanced tab and set the LDAP server to DS.SC.EDU(Figure 3).
- Select this server requires me to log on.
- Select Ok and authenticate with your network username and password to finish.