Thunderbird Email Setup (v.38) PRINTER FRIENDLY
This document provides instructions for setting up the Mozilla Thunderbird Email client. Instructions
provided are compatible with Thunderbird v.38.
- Open Thunderbird. You will see the following screen upon initially launching the program.
- Click "Skip for Now".
- Click the Email option from "Create a New Email account".
- The Mail Account Setup screen will appear. Enter your information, then click "Continue".
- You may see the following, or Thunderbird will be unable to connect. Click "Manual Setup".
- Enter the settings as they appear below. Note: Enter your network username after ds\ .
- Click Done. Your account should now be set up, and ready for use.
Last Updated: 9/1/2015
For further assistance, contact the UTS Service Desk at (803) 777-1800 between 8 A.M. - 6 P.M.,
Monday-Friday, or visit the Self Service Portal.