Report your hire to Career Center
By Student Editor, email@example.com
Did you accept an offer for a spring or summer co-op or internship? Visit JobMate to Report Your Hire to the Career Center by Jan. 19.
To report your hire:
- Log into your JobMate account
- Click on “Report a co-op/intern hire”
- Select your co-op or internship
- Hit the “click here” link to complete your information
Why report your hire?
- Interns and co-op students receive a placeholder allowing you to maintain student status during the semester you are working.
- Your internship or co-op experience will be highlighted as a notation on your official transcript.
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about