TIAA-CREF offers free financial counseling
By Megan Joyner, MEGANF@mailbox.sc.edu
Whether you are preparing for your retirement or setting aside money for college tuition or another financial goal, it’s important to make sure you are properly investing your savings.
In order to make the best decisions about how to handle your money, you need to know what options are available to you and understand how they can help you meet your financial goals.
Schedule an appointment to meet with a TIAA-CREF consultant to discuss your personal financial situation on a confidential basis. These knowledgeable consultants will be able to help you:
- Simplify your finances through consolidating your assets
- Find the right allocation mix for you
- Develop an investment strategy that makes since to you
- Understand investment choices available to you
- Learn about TIAA-CREF retirement income flexibility
- Find out what you need to do to prepare for retirement
Call 800-732-8353 to schedule your appointment. Appointments are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Benefits Office, located at 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 801.
September 6, 7 and 8
October 4, 5 and 6
Learn more about the retirement plans available to university faculty and staff. If you have specific questions or concerns that the Human Resources team can help you address, please contact the Benefits Office by emailing email@example.com or calling 803-777-6650.
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about