34th Annual Carolina-Clemson Blood Battle
By Mia Grimm, email@example.com
For the 34th year, the University of South Carolina and Clemson University are taking their rivalry off the field in a competition to help save lives. Show that you bleed garnet and black by donating to the 34th Annual Carolina-Clemson Blood Drive Nov. 12-16.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni and fans are all eligible to donate. All presenting blood donors will receive a commemorative long-sleeve Blood Battle T-shirt and be treated to free food.
Locations and times are:
- Russell House Ballroom, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., all week
- Thomas Cooper Library Bloodmobile, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m., all week
- College of Engineering and Computing Bloodmobile, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m., Nov. 14
- Koger Center for the Arts, 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Nov. 14
- Close-Hipp Bloodmobile, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m., Nov. 15 and 16
For more information, visit the USC Blood Drive Twitter page.
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about