The VIP ID is an eight-digit number that is assigned to you when you are hired by the university. It is used to log in to VIP and my.SC.edu.
- Your VIP ID is an eight-digit number used to log in to VIP and SC.edu.
- Your VIP ID is assigned to you when you become an employee of the university.
- You will use your SSN and a four-digit pin to log in to VIP the first time and will learn your VIP ID and set your VIP ID password. After the first login, you will use your VIP ID and password, not your SSN, to log in to VIP.
- Your initial pin to log in to VIP is the two-digit month and day of your birth. For example, if you were born on April 27, your pin would be 0427. You will be required to change your pin in VIP when you log in the first time.
- If you forget your VIP ID, you can login to VIP with your SSN and four-digit pin to retrieve it.
- Never reveal your password to anyone. No university employee will ask for your password.
- You can Reset Your VIP ID Password if you forget it.
- You can Change Your VIP ID Password if you know the password, but want to change it.
- Log in to VIP.
- Additional information on the VIP ID is available in VIP.
- VIP will be replaced when the PeopleSoft implementation is completed in 2016. You will continue to use your VIP ID to log in to my.SC.edu.
- Need assistance with your VIP ID? Contact the UTS Service Desk.