Adobe Presenter allows you to enhance your Microsoft PowerPoint with multimedia content. You can develop self-running lectures that includes recorded narration, embedded video, interactive surveys and quizzes, and more.
- Transform PowerPoint slides into interactive e-learning
- Create self-running lectures
- Add recorded narration to slides
- Embed videos on slides
- Create interactive surveys and quizzes (Windows only)
- Presentations can be viewed on the Internet
- University department and fund
- Adobe Presenter plug-in
- An up-to-date version of Flash Player
- Contact the UTS Service Desk for the Adobe Presenter Plug-In.
- For instructors planning to use Presenter for online teaching, the instructional technology support staff at UTS can help tailor your course for your specific lesson plans.
- Some features are platform (i.e. Windows or Mac) specific
- Presenter users will automatically receive an Adobe Connect account