Blackboard is an online learning management system that allows instructors to develop and deliver course materials online. Instructors use Blackboard to post documents, assignments, quizzes and exams, to moderate discussion forums and more.
Blackboard is used for both traditional face-to-face classes and courses taught entirely online. A Blackboard course is automatically created for every university course.
- Assignments and Safe Assignments
- Course Customization
- Course Reports
- Discussion Board
- Grade Center
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- Self and Peer Assessments
- Tests and Quizzes
- Network Username and password
- Faculty, Instructor or TA
- Know your Network Username and password
- Login to Blackboard at https://blackboard.sc.edu
- Knowledge Base
- Organizations, dissertation credits and independent study courses may not automatically have access to Blackboard. Please enter a service request if a Blackboard course is needed.