There are numerous printing options for students. If you live on campus you may decide to bring your own printer or you can print to one of the WEPA printing kiosks located in many of the residence halls. Whether living on campus or off, you can print at Thomas Cooper Library or one of the many labs on campus. If you decide to buy a printer, you can get an education discount through Apple or Dell. If you bring a printer to campus, make sure it can connect to your computer via USB cable or Bluetooth because wireless printing is not permitted on campus.
- Printing is available for a nominal fee at various locations on campus including residence halls, Thomas Cooper Library and labs.
- Printers can be purchased through Apple or Dell at education discounts.
- Personal printers must connect to your computer via USB cable or Bluetooth because wireless printing is not permitted on campus.
- Printing is available at Thomas Cooper Library, WEPA print kiosks in the lobby of many residence halls or at one of the numerous labs on campus.
- Check with your college for the availability of computer labs and printing.
- Need assistance with your computer? The Carolina Tech Zone provides free technology support to USC students.