The student email system is Microsoft Office 365, a cloud-based collaboration tool that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
- Includes 50 GB of cloud storage
- Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote
- Can be installed on up to five computers and five mobile devices
- Has spam and malware protection
- Enrolled in at least one course
- Network Username and password.
- Log in using your full email address – e.g. email@example.com – and your Network Username password.
- Know your Network Username and password.
- Know your email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To access Office 365 online through the Outlook Web App, go to outlook.com/email.sc.edu
- To download Microsoft Office, go to outlook.com/email.sc.edu, log in with your email address and Network Username password and then choose Settings, Office 365 settings, Software.
- Your email account will remain active for one (undergraduate) or two (graduate) years after you have taken your last class.
- Need assistance with installing or using Office 365? The Carolina Tech Zone provides free technology support to USC students.
- If you are having issues logging in to your email account, reset your Network Username password in my.sc.edu, wait 5 minutes, then try logging in to email again. If you continue to have issues, contact the Service Desk.