The student email system is Microsoft Office 365, a cloud-based collaboration tool that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Windows users will also have to Access, OneNote, and Publisher.
- 50 GB of storage
- Includes ability to download Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Windows users can also download Access, OneNote and Publisher
- Spam and malware protection
- Install Office 365 on up to five computers and five mobile devices
- Enrolled in at least one course
- Network Username and password.
- Log in using your full email address – e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know your Network Username and password.
- Know your email address – email@example.com
- To access Office 365 online through the Outlook Web App, go to outlook.com/email.sc.edu
- To download Microsoft Office, go to outlook.com/email.sc.edu, log in with your email address and Network Username password and then choose Settings, Office 365 settings, Software.
- Your email account will remain active for one (undergraduate) or two (graduate) years after you have taken your last class.
- Need assistance with installing or using Office 365? The Carolina Tech Zone provides free technology support to USC students.