The USC ID is a unique combination of letters and numbers used by faculty and staff to securely manage your student information and records. You may be asked to provide your USC ID to verify your identity.
- Your USC ID is a nine-digit number used to securely identify your student record.
- Your USC ID is assigned to you when you are offered admission to the university. The last four digits of your USC ID is included on your acceptance letter.
- The USC ID is not used to log in to a system. It is used to securely manage your student record and may be requested to verify your identity.
- The USC ID is not your social security number.
- Need assistance with your USC ID? Contact the UTS Service Desk.